您的瀏覽器不支援JavaScript語法,但是並不影響您獲取本網站的內容
本院簡介 本院公告 便民服務 業務簡介 調解專區 調查保護專區 公證專區 廉政會報專區 信箱服務 問答集
::: 公告 網頁資料

相關單元
* About Us
* Courts
* Laws, Regulations and Interpretations
* Site Map

About Us

* History

While there was no district court in Keelung after the restoration of Taiwan in 1945, Keelng was under the venue of Taiwan Taipei District Court. Afterwards, the Department of Judicial Administration planed to establish the Taiwan Keelung District Court in 1950. On August 29 th , 1950, Mr. Chu Shih-lieh was appointed as the first chief judge who took charge of founding of this court. On December 9 th , 1950, the Taiwan High Court started to convert all civil and criminal disputes in Keelung City, originally under Taiwan Taipei District Court's venue, to Taiwan Keelung District Court, from that month on. This is the origin of this court.

This court was originally located at 23, Hsin-wu Rd., Keelung City. However, due to the increase of workloads and staffs, its capacity was no longer sufficient. Thus this court was moved to the current location on July 15 th , 1960.

On May 8 th , 1998, the Taiwan High Court desided to convert all civil and criminal disputes as well as non-contentious matters in Rueifang, Gongliao, Pingsi, Shuangsi, Jinshan and Wanli townships of Taipei county, previously under the venue of Taiwan Taipei District Court or Taiwan Shihlin District court, to this court, from July of that same year on. While it has enlarged the venue of this court, this policy has also facilitated the access to judicial services for the residents of those townships.

 
人民觀審

熱門連結

相關網站

司法院

案件進度查詢

我的E政府

各級法院

 

 

通過A+優先等級無障礙網頁檢測(另開新視窗) 臺灣基隆地方法院 20145 基隆市東信路一七六號 TEL:(02)24652171 FAX:(02)24661513 網站瀏覽人數:2794783
資訊安全政策宣告免責及隱私權宣告 ■建議使用IE 6.0或Firefox 2.0 以上瀏覽器 最佳瀏覽螢幕解析度1024x768