• Civil Trials
All lawsuits or non-contentious cases resulting from disputes over private rights are handled by Civil Division.
• Criminal Trials
The Criminal Division deals with the following cases---
• All Criminal Law violations filed by public prosecutors on behalf of the state or by victims themselves;
• Traffic Law violations in which the offenders appeal against the penalties made by authorities concerned in accordance with the “Statute of Traffic Management and Punishment;”
• Hoodlum cases referred by the law enforcement authorities in accordance with the “Hoodlums Identification and reformation Statute.”
• Juvenile Court
Juvenile court investigates and tries Juvenile criminal cases and protective cases committed by juveniles aged twelve years or older and less than eighteen, and by children under the age of twelve. Juveniles who are likely prescribed by law, to commit crime are also handled by this Division. An office of Probation officers is installed under the Juvenile court for observation and protection of these juveniles.
• Summary court
Both within this District Court and in Reifang, there is a summary court which deals with civil and criminal summary cases as well as those referred by law enforcement authorities based on the “Social Order Protection Law.”
• Civil Compulsory Execution
Compulsory execution is an act in which the Execution Department for civil Affairs exercises its authority to compel debtors fulfill their obligations concluded by judges' civl decree or decision.
This district Court has established the Notarization Department Which notarized legal acts, private rights, and attests to private Documents.
• Registration Cases
The registration Department is in charge of registration of association and foundation juristic persons, and marital properly contracts, with a view to assure private rights and to avoid disputes.
The Lodgement Office handles both performance and security Lodgement.
• Non-contentious Matters
The Center For Non-contentious Matters handles those non- contentious civil matters that can be processed through computer systems to short the time required in these legal processes. Currently the Center deals mainly with---
• applications for payment orders in accordance with the hortatory proceedings;
• public summons;
• rulings of execution for promissory notes; and
• rulings of mortgage disposition.